Saturday, December 17, 2011

OneRepublic - Secrets

OneRepublic - Secrets lyrics

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
'Til all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will like those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away



My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Singing straight, too cold
I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will like those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got not shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'm 'a tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will like those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will like those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
All my secrets away, all my secrets away

OneRepublic - Secrets MV



--------

Related Post



7 comments:

  1. This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than
    that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    Feel free to surf to my page - hair loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there and thank you for your info – I have
    certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I
    experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

    I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will
    sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your
    high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

    Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - bizzup.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you
    recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it!

    my blog post :: cheap windows Vps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide other people.


    Also visit my page: currency trading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I'm hoping to
    check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged
    me to get my own site now ;)

    Also visit my page :: hair styling

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs on
    the net. I'm going to recommend this web site!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: milky way hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can
    be aware of it. Thus that's why this article is great. Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ceramic hair dryer - http://careerforum.mcdir.ru/blogs/post/39854 -

    ReplyDelete