Thursday, March 3, 2011

LINES

Bahwa, ya, kadang kita membaca, mengenali dan memahami, how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. and trust me, setiap orang punya sesuatu dalam hal "merasa kuat" yang mereka benarkan sebagai sebuah kebanggaan dalam kehidupannya. mereka menyebutnya sebagai prinsip, ideologi, panutan hidup, etc

Dan orang Timur akan berbicara konsep ketuhanan dalam hal "feel strong" dan orang dari Barat akan mengatakan soal "Freedom" "Open minded" they will say, "The freedom and simple beauty is too good to pass up" or something like that (I dont really know). I'm from Timur. but somehow... (I cant write down).


Trying to understand, belajar untuk memahami, untuk mengenali, untuk sekedar mengira-ngira seperti halnya Christopher McCandless:, "What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?"

[me] The world is round, I'm alive. still breathing, I'm fucked sometimes. feel terrified. yah, I'm oke with it. hanya saja... (Suddenly I regret something, I was dissapointed my mentor). ah, all my points is, study hard, doing my homeworks. belajar kiri-kanan.

"They just want to find the someone and get married, you know...live. I don't know. I think you're either born simple or you're born..."
(Dr.Yang - Grey's Anatomy)

Help me out[js

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment