Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Stanger

"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boisterous, and it pricks like thorn?"*
------------------
"I know who you are. I love you. I love everything about you that hurt"**
------------------
Hello Stanger!
do you notice me? I SEE YOU!
I'm tired. cant forget your smile, your eyes. I love you with all my silent, with all my innocent heart.
I love you with all my freaking mind, with my world half-full.
it that's not enough. I've nothing to say, to do but try to forget you.
knowing I'll never win that thing in case. this's perfect hurts.
It's life. just take it, and go away.
-----------------
"If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking and you beat love down"***

(July 22nd, 2010)

note :
* & *** William Shakespreare - Romeo+Juliet
**Larry - Closer

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment